My friends like JameyoftheMegacosmos and KoreeluStromboli are all doing this, I might as well too.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
About 3.5 years.
2. What does your username mean?
It really doesn't mean anything. It was a made-up cool-sounding word I thought of one day, and decided to go with it. Besides, it's better than those names of "A Word with a bunch of letters behind it," or the name of an anime character with some adjective on the front. I myself don't even know exactly how I thought it up, but who cares, it sounds cool!
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Ambitious, Fun-Loving, and Well-Educated.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Digital Art, mainly in the Manga and Anime category.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
The Art Style used in cool futuristic anime series like Arpeggio of Blue Steel and Gundam and Strike Witches.
8. What was your first favourite?
This one. Also from one of my first DA friends.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Manga & Anime.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I have a bunch actually.
JameyoftheMegacosmos kamon-san Kaztle p3rsh1ng gameboysage Waimbert MissHoloska MileyMouse General-RADIX WiseKarasu PuddingGenocide theycallhimcake Solbliminal and Ambertwo
I have others too, but these are the ones I can name off the top of my head.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Um, I dunno. As much as I have a bunch of people on DA whom I like, I dunno if they'd be what they seem if I met them in person, and it might end up being like that Reality Show, "Catfish," or something like that. So probably not, I just don't wanna risk it.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
JameyoftheMegacosmos and WiseKarasu and kamon-san and gameboysage and PuddingGenocide have helped me out a lot in my life. They assisted me, helped me deal with the egotistical elitist jerks and bullies on DA and other websites who only wanted to say my stuff is bad and try to make me quit, showed me how my projects and artworks could be awesome, if I keep trying and never give up, assisted me with good ideas, and more. I love how much they've impacted me on DA.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Paper and Pen, Adobe Fireworks, Manga Studio 5, and Adobe Flash.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
DeviantArt, I can't think of anywhere else.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
The time I got my first fan-artwork of one of my Fan-Characters drawn for me by a friend. I was surprised my works and ideas and characters would gain this sort of attention, so much that other people wanted to draw them because they were so cute and awesome, and it just went on from there, further giving me more inspiration. I'm so happy that so many people on DA like me and my works, and how many people keep rooting me on, to pull through the thick and thin here, that's my happiest DA memory.
Well that's mine for you.